| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hambantota in August is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 55mm (2.2in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 8 days.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Hambantota August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hambantota:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 772.4 kms (480 miles) N
- Bangalore, India - 855.3 kms (531.5 miles) NNW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 1018.6 kms (633 miles) NW
- Kozhikode, India - 819.4 kms (509.2 miles) NW
- Pamban, India - 410.6 kms (255.1 miles) NNW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 531.1 kms (330.1 miles) WNW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 531.1 kms (330.1 miles) WNW
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 913.5 kms (567.6 miles) WNW
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) NW
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) NNW
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) NNW
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) WNW
- Male, Maldives - 868.9 kms (539.9 miles) WSW