| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hambantota in October is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp with occasional rain. Some 151mm (5.9in) of water is released during on average 13 days.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Hambantota October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hambantota:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 772.4 kms (480 miles) N
- Bangalore, India - 855.3 kms (531.5 miles) NNW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 1018.6 kms (633 miles) NW
- Kozhikode, India - 819.4 kms (509.2 miles) NW
- Pamban, India - 410.6 kms (255.1 miles) NNW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 531.1 kms (330.1 miles) WNW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 531.1 kms (330.1 miles) WNW
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 913.5 kms (567.6 miles) WNW
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) NW
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) NNW
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) NNW
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) WNW
- Male, Maldives - 868.9 kms (539.9 miles) WSW