Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Hambantota vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Hambantota vs Garanhuns, Brazil
Hambantota vs Franklin, La, Usa
Hambantota vs Araxa, Brazil
Hambantota vs Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Punta Arenas, Chile
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Tiree vs Seoul
Woodhill Forest vs Rome/ Fiumicino
Laketown, Ut vs Covington, La
Luxemburg City vs Klagenfurt
- The distance between Hambantota, Sri Lanka and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 8,976 km or 5,578 mi.
- To reach Hambantota in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 89.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hambantota bearing 128.5° or SE .
- Hambantota has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hambantota is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.8 °C (24.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.3 °C (31.1°F) less in Hambantota. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 679.5 mm (26.8 in) more which is equivalent to 679.5 l/m² (16.68 US gal/ft²) or 6,795,000 l/ha (726,431 US gal/ac) more. About 2 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.3° higher in Hambantota than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hambantota relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Hambantota
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hambantota vs Tucson, Arizona, Usa
Hambantota vs Maroua, Cameroon
Hambantota vs Wagga, Australia
Hambantota vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Valentine, Ne, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Columbus, In, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Jagdalpur, India
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada
Stambaugh, Mi vs Ballinger, Tx
Wakamatsu vs Carinhanha
Grand Island, Ne vs Arkhangelsk
Kinloss vs El Paso, Texas
Hambantota vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hambantota
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 772.4 kms (480 miles) N
- Bangalore, India - 855.3 kms (531.5 miles) NNW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 1018.6 kms (633 miles) NW
- Kozhikode, India - 819.4 kms (509.2 miles) NW
- Pamban, India - 410.6 kms (255.1 miles) NNW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 531.1 kms (330.1 miles) WNW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 531.1 kms (330.1 miles) WNW
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 913.5 kms (567.6 miles) WNW
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) NW
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) NNW
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) NNW
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) WNW
- Male, Maldives - 868.9 kms (539.9 miles) WSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos